241 W Federal St
Youngstown, OH 44503
Additive Manufacturing is all the rage right now!
Have you heard of it? Maybe you’ve heard of 3D Printing.
Want to know more? This is your opportunity!
The Basics of Additive Manufacturing is an introductory course to the world of advanced manufacturing (AM) methods commonly referred to as 3D Printing.
In this class you will:
– Learn the basics of AM
– Get a brief overview of the different levels of AM
– Learn about the different types of materials you can print with
– Learn why you or your business would want to use AM over traditional manufacturing methods
The entry level, introductory class is perfect for:
– anyone who has a general interest in AM
– first or second year engineering students
– people with knowledge of tradional manufacturing
– anyone who wants to know the future of manufacturing with the incorproation of AM
This class will be taught by YBI’s Industry Liason, Ashley Martof, who has an extensive background in Additive Manufacuting!