MedaSync, as an early stage software company, is in the right place at the right time to participate in healthcare’s transformation to improve the system’s ability to contain excess healthcare spending and impact the quality of life of millions.
duties & responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Technical Lead to take our solution to the next level. The ideal candidate will be:
- A seasoned engineer looking for their next challenge.
- Someone with strong technical and communication skills
- Someone looking to tackle some big technology challenges, solve real-world user problems, and do some good along the way.
- Leading a small, dynamic team.
- Taking responsibility for defining the overall technology architecture, further developing the product, helping to define the culture of the business and building out the tech team.
qualifications & job relationships
We are looking for:
- A doer with past experience in launching a start-up (ideal, but not required).
- Experience with web app development and a love for working with large amounts of data.
- Ability to lead a development team and attract talent.
- Breadth of technical ability; ideally experienced with machine learning, data science and predictive data modeling.
- Ability to execute agile and dev ops methodologies.
- Ability to think creatively around the right technical solution to a given problem.
- Ability to clearly describe technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. This means you’re comfortable presenting to investors and customers (you will be the technology voice).
- We want you to be passionate and share the vision.
- Email your resume & cover letter to Ryan Edgerly, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone call inquiries will be accepted.
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: August 17, 2017