Essential Job Functions
Finance & Modeling
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Familiarity with financial models
- Background or degree in finance, business or economics
- Like to learn new financial models and is a self-starter in learning the details.
- Good business analysis skills or interest
- Desire to work and grow in the field of product management
- Good listening and writing skills to capture and document requirements
- Good research skills for similar products or features
- Work with designers and engineers
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
User Data & Research
- Likes user and research
- Ability to create surveys and interview customers
- Work with the product and design teams to gather insights and prioritize needs
Business Development & Sales
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to research and contextualize opportunities by industry verticals
- Work with sales team to prepare sales materials and support the sales process
Education & Experience
College student or recent graduate in business management, finance, sales, or marketing management.
Having student debt is a plus.